Full-Time & Permanent
Well established local Tile & Bathroom sales business.
- Producing monthly management accounts and other financial information
- Ownership of the accounting role and function
- Creating forecasts and budgets for the business in monthly and annual cycles respectively
- Enhance company’s current production cost accounting systems, and develop metrics and methods to support fast growth.
- Managing the monthly payroll for most company entities
- Consolidation and financial oversight of multiple entities (UK/Vietnam/Ireland/USA)
- Financial planning and analysis, and adept at management as well as statutory accounting
- Preparation of annual and other statutory accounts and filings across multiple entities
- HMRC reporting – monitor and file VAT, PAYE and other returns
- Oversee Audits and work with auditors throughout the annual cycle, maintaining relationships
- Management of inter company loans and foreign exchange
- Reconciliation of Bank and credit card transactions, including expense reporting and payments
- Operate the day to day invoicing and payment functions through our online banking systems
- Manage bank relationships.
- Interface with company agents and distributors, overseeing processes including commissions and credits.
- Producing reports and communications for our investor group as needed for AGMs and other points of interface.
- Assist in business funding activities, working with external providers, and potentially sourcing new opportunities as required.
- Experience of leading a finance team.
- Highly systems literate with strong financial systems experience.
- Proven experience managing system and process change.
- Proven experience of leading a team that continually improves its performance and maximises its potential.
- Uses sound judgement, evidence and knowledge to provide expert financial advice.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Hours or work:
- Mon-Thurs 08:00 – 17:10
- Fri 08:00-15:00
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community