Cold Store Dispatch Operative
Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
A vacancy has become available for a Dispatch Operative to be based in our Cold Store in Foyle Omagh. The Cold Store Dispatch Operative will report directly to the Cold Store Manager and will be responsible for day-to-day duties within the Cold Store Department including building orders, scanning orders, and dispatching orders. You will be provided with training to enable you to become a fully skilled member of the team.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong command of the English Language
- Ability to use scanning equipment
- Have a willingness to learn and develop yourself
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Flexible approach to working
- Good communication skills
- A good attitude towards health and safety
Working in partnership with CRAFT training, all new employees will have the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification (Level 2 or 3) in Meat and Poultry, with a financial incentive upon completion of the Apprentice qualification.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community