Larne, Co Antrim
Part-Time & Perm
30 hrs per week
In 1988 Tom and Margaret Boyle saw a need for nursing care in the Larne area, so they lovingly converted their detached Victorian family home, and opened Gillaroo Lodge. Our Nursing Home is still family-owned - Mrs Margaret Boyle and her daughter Liz are still actively involved in its day-to-day running.
Nurse Manager Nicki first came to work as a staff nurse in Gillaroo Lodge in the early 1990's, and we have numerous other long-serving Staff members, some of whom have been with us for over 25 years.
To assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards. To ensure Clients retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Nursing Home.
Working under the direction of the Staff Nurse you will be responsible for the care and well-being of residents. Duties will include assisting with meal times, bathing, dressing, mobility.
- Be registered with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Willingness to participate in Training Programmes
- Satisfactory Access NI check
Salary & Info
- £8.21 p/hr (all breaks paid)
- 30 hours per week
- Various Shifts
Our organisation is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community