Pathway Wealth Management is an established Wealth Management Practice providing financial advice to both personal and corporate clients across Northern Ireland and the UK. Our advice is tailored to our client’s needs and as a Practice we are passionate about looking after all our clients on a one-to-one basis.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator/PA to work at our Moira based office. We are willing to consider full-time & part-time working hours on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and paraplanning support across all areas of advice including Pensions, Investments, Protection etc.
Typical duties would include:
- Responsible for all admin elements of the sales processes within the business.
- Submitting LOAs to providers and managing the return of policy documentation.
- Preparing client valuations and meeting documentation for annual reviews.
- Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
- Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
- Provide general admin support to the business in terms of everyday office tasks. These will include taking telephone calls, diary management, postal and correspondence duties etc.
- At least 1 years’ experience
- Proficient across MS Office suite as well as a CRM tool or similar
- A highly organised approach to their work
- Strong interpersonal skills to forge close working relationships
- The ability to work accurately under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Hardworking and reliable
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong numerical and literacy skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner
Experience in a Wealth Management/IFA practice
Full training and support appropriate to the current status and future development of the position and employee will be provided.
The salary for this role is £15,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)